The Safety of our participants and staff remains the top priority for all our summer surf programs. COVID- 19 cases in the United States and New York are on the decline (CDC source). This means that we can be optimistic things may return to the a “new” normal sometime in June —plenty of time for kids to enjoy the summer surf camp experience into July and August.
We understand that getting ready for summer is not the first thing on most people’s minds, so we have extended our “Early Bird Sale” online registration to June 5th. We’re here for you, with any questions as we prepare for the 2020 summer season.
Please be rest assured that were taking extra precautions as a company to ensure that our outdoor environment is safe and sanitary. The ocean and beach has all the essential elements to boost our happiness and immune systems, with the fresh air, open spaces, sun, and salt water. We have implemented new procedures in all our programs.
- Group sizes of the CDC recommendations
- Social Distancing in effect
- Encouraging good hygiene throughout the day
- Disinfecting surfaces, equipment, lycra daily
- Face coverings if CDC recommended at that time
- Washing Hands and Hand Sanitizer stations
- New booking policy that if any session(s) cancelled due to (COVID-19) from CDC guidelines, we will issue a full refund; although we do not expect this to be an issue.
We hope that you and your family stays safe and healthy. Remember that we are all in this together and we will get through this. Hope to see you all on the Beach this summer!